When the question isn’t: “What am I going to paint?”
How much does it cost?
- Our prices range from $3 and up!
What is your studio fee?
- $7 per person. Our studio fee includes paints, brushes, glazing and firing of your pottery.
What happens if I don’t finish my piece in one sitting?
- Simply take your piece home with you, bring it back,
and pay a return Studio Fee of $7 to finish painting!
Can I have a custom piece painted for me?
- Yes, you choose the project and discuss it with us and we’ll do the painting! Custom fee for the custom painting starts at $15. You pay for the pottery piece, a $7 Studio Fee that covers the paint, glazing, and firing, plus the custom painting fee.
Is there an age limit?
- There is no age limit. You be the judge! A good question to ask is: How long will your little one paint? As long as they are painting, not playing in the paint or trying to eat it, we love to see their creations!
Can I buy pottery somewhere else to paint and fire at the Paint’N Station?
- Unfortunately not, the Paint’N Station does not fire outside pottery pieces.
What type of supplies do you have?
- We have a ton of photos of masterpieces painted by Paint’N Station artists for you to look through and get inspired! We also have a wonderful supply of stencils, stamps, sponges, idea books, samples, and more to inspire you!
How long does it take to paint a piece of pottery?
- Painting time depends on the artist. It can take 30 minutes, several hours, to the whole day! It depends on the piece that you have chosen, what you are painting on the piece and the amount of detail you want to put onto your pottery. Always remember you can come back, we LOVE seeing your face!
Didn’t see your question here?
- Call us! We would LOVE to chat: 405.842.7770 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Feel free to contact us through our Contact Us form too!